More Recipe Collections
- Living A Vegan Lifestyle - Grains (Tabouleh, Quinoa, Couscous)
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle - Soups
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle - Breakfasts
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle - Desserts and Breads
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle - Drinks and Smoothies
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle - Cheeses
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle - Sauces, Condiments, seasonings and Egg substitutes
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle - Homemade Seitan Recipes
Living a Vegan Lifestyle - Salads
(40 Recipes) Created by THEOTHERHALF
Recipes in this Collection
This tangy, tart salad will tickle your taste buds.
Carbs: 15.5g | Fat: 9g | Fiber: 2.2g | Protein: 2g | Calories: 145.7
Refreshing side dish - perfect for your summer barbecue.
Submitted by THEOTHERHALF
Carbs: 7g | Fat: 14.8g | Fiber: 2.1g | Protein: 2.3g | Calories: 164.4
Very Good 4.6/5
A super tasty vegan alternative to chicken, egg or tuna salad. There are endless combinations to this salad. I like to serve it in pitas or tortillas with spinach and peppers, but you can alter this recipe to suit your needs. I used vegenaise, but you can use any other suitable mayo substitute such as nayonaise or even a non-vegan mayo.
Submitted by ~MASJA~
Carbs: 30.3g | Fat: 5.9g | Fiber: 5.6g | Protein: 6.1g | Calories: 198.5
A mushroom lover's perfect picnic side dish. Try using a variety of mushrooms to give a different earthy flavor.
Carbs: 3.1g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 0.7g | Protein: 1.8g | Calories: 76.4
Very Good 4.2/5
Orange and grapefruit add flavor and vitamin-C to this fiber rich bean salad.
Carbs: 33.1g | Fat: 4.5g | Fiber: 10.5g | Protein: 9.1g | Calories: 197.9
This simple salad pairs well with grilled meats.
Carbs: 3.8g | Fat: 3.5g | Fiber: 0.6g | Protein: 0.4g | Calories: 46
Cookbook creator says: Use Vegetable Broth!
Submitted by MISSJCISRUNNING
Carbs: 25.7g | Fat: 0.9g | Fiber: 5.6g | Protein: 5g | Calories: 126
yummy & so good for you!
Carbs: 12.1g | Fat: 4.2g | Fiber: 4.2g | Protein: 4.4g | Calories: 90.6