More Recipe Collections
- Chris' Teas, Coffees, Summer Drinks, Winter Drinks, etc.
- Chris's Soups
- Chris's Desserts
- Chris's Pastas, Rice, Barley, Grains, Quinoa, Couscous, etc. based entres
- Chris's Juices and Smoothies
- Chris's Salads and "Greens" Recipes (wraps, etc.)
- Chris's Meats and Vegetable Entres
- Chris' Starchy and/or Mixed Vegetable Dishes
(12 Recipes) Created by CTUPTON
Recipes in this Collection
just a warning - this is nothing like jello chocolate pudding. This is some serious nutrition, and while it does have a "chocolate-like" flavor, the texture is "different" - unless you have a higher powered blender than mine and can make it smoother. In my case, it was pretty obvious there were some veggies in there. My kids thought it was nasty, but all in all, I enjoyed it with some mixed berries on top and if you're looking to increase your veggie consumption, this should do it! I added a little more cocoa powder and maple syrup than the original recipe and also added some Vega chocolate smoothie powder to boost the protein.
Submitted by ALISONSLP
Carbs: 51.2g | Fat: 4.2g | Fiber: 9.8g | Protein: 9.2g | Calories: 254.3
This recipe has been marked private.
These balls are gluten free and would meet requirements for Eat to Live-- no sugar. They are 100% whole foods.
Submitted by BRAVELUTE
Carbs: 9.2g | Fat: 3.7g | Fiber: 1.6g | Protein: 1.4g | Calories: 70.4