Learn More about Your Favorite Healthy Cooking Site
-- By SparkPeople
- Find the recipe you want to add to your meal planner.
- Below the nutritional information is a link that says "Add This Recipe to Meal Planner."
- Click on the link that will open a small calendar. Select the date to which you'd like to add the food.
- Select the serving size, the meal you'd like to add it to, and check the box if you'd like to save to your favorites for future use.
- Click on "Add Food to Today" and the recipe will now show up in your tracker.
- Find the recipe you want to add to your Recipe Collection.
- Near the top of the page are five orange buttons, one of which says "Add Recipe to a Recipe Collection."
- Click on the button and choose which Recipe Collection you would like to add it to. You can also add a comment on the recipe that will show up in your Recipe Collection.
- Click the "Add Recipe" button.
- Click the "Add/Calculate Recipe" tab, then "Recipe Box" at the top of the page.
- At the top of either page is a link to "My Recipe Collections."
- Click the link to see your cookbook.