Recipes (Most Popular)529046 results - showing 428721 to 428730
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Put on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, then stir.
4. Bake for another 10-15 minutes until golden, keeping a close eye on it so it does't burn.
5. Let cool.
6. ENJOY!Submitted by JOSIEDOESIT
no cream carbonara introduced to me by a young Italian friend from Lake ComoSubmitted by FLOSSYBOT5
This recipe is from recipezaar.com. We love it! I like to cook the broccoli until it's soft and slightly browned. Submitted by RBURKHEAD1
My husband and I both enjoy this recipe with and without the ginger added. To reduce calories either remove, or reduce the number of cashews, or use grilled chicken. The real magic is in the sauce, so I'm sure this recipe has many delicious variationsSubmitted by VALPAL1986