Recipes (Most Popular)496358 results - showing 472151 to 472160
Packed with vitamins and flavour, I consider this soup very versatile. So long as you keep to basic principles (no oil, no white potatoes) you can switch the veggies around to suit whatever is in your fridge!
Calculate 1 cup thick soup as 1 serve.
Once cooked, I use this soup in many ways:
* tossed through pasta with a little parmesan cheese
* reheated with 2 tbsp peanut butter and 1 tbsp curry powder, then on top of rice/pasta
* alone as a simmering sauce for chicken
* simmered with red wine and beef/lamb
* mix 1 cup soup with 1/2 cup milk for a creamer version
And... I've also created another recipe on Sparks Recipes with the bacon/ham... add 70 cals per serving. See "Country Vegetable Soup (with bacon)"
Submitted by WOTSHEWROTE