Beef/Pork Recipes (Most Popular)67051 results - showing 56451 to 56460
1. in a nonstick skillet that has been heated add the canola oil and then put the vermicelli 1 box of 5 oz. and stir with a spatula until
2. throw out excess oil and then add the garlic (minced)
and about 1/8 of a yello onion.) stir for about 1 minute.
3.. Add cubed sirloin steak and stir untill steak is a little
brown but not fully cooked.
4. Add 3 cups water and 1/2 cup tomato sauce and stir.
5. add the boulion cube or 3 tsp of powdered boulion.
5. Simmer for about 10 to 12 minutes in medium heat untill meat is cooked and fideo is as soft as spaghetti.
6. Remove from heat and serve
Submitted by BENDITAROSE2
1 Lb cube steak--beef round is good
2 medium eggs
1 cup Oat brann
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
2 Tbsp. grated fresh Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp. Olive oilSubmitted by CAROLYNJUNTA
This tasty one-dish meal is sure to be a hit. It's easy to make and the ingredient choices are highly flexible, so use what you have on hand.Submitted by HARKYISU