Beef/Pork Dinner Recipes (Most Popular)47758 results - showing 40181 to 40190
Great tasting low fat/cal meatloaf!! Easy to make in less than 10 minutes!!Submitted by BOSTONTIM
Stuffed manicotti with lean ground beef, ricotta, and chard on top of summer squash. Submitted by AMVIRDEN2
1) Mix chilli, cumin, pepper, ginger, garlic and tumeric in a small bowl, set aside.
2) Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 10 minutes or until golden. Add beef in batches and cook for 10 minutes, or until beef is lightly browned.
3) Return all beef to the pan, add the mixed spices plus the cinnamon stick, cardamon and nutmeg. COok for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add water (it should just cover beef) and chilli, bring to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
5) Stir in vinegar and sugar and cook for a further 20 minutes.
6) Meanwhile, cook rice for 10 - 15 minutes in boiling water then drain. Serve with lots of fresh steamed vegetables.Submitted by CHRISSY_MILLS