Breakfast Recipes (Most Popular)59779 results - showing 46241 to 46250
A MEDIUM GI CAKE GOOD FOR BREAKFAST.HEALTHY DESSERT THAT MY CHILDREN ADORE!!!Submitted by KLEONIKI
calories in Emeril's quiche - recipe does not include spicesSubmitted by ABELOVE
1. Spray skillet lightly with cooking spray. Turn heat on high.
2. Break egg into blender. Add water. Blend until frothy.
3. Pour egg into skillet. Turn heat down to low. Cook until scrambled the way you like it.
4. Remove from heat. Top eggs with cheese. Place lid on skillet and let cheese melt.
5. Toast bread.
6. Spread butter on bread.
7. Place eggs on bread and top with 2nd slice.Submitted by KRMATTOX
My first batch actually made 14: I baked the extra in a small baking dish. Submitted by KNITTINGKITTY
From the cookbook "Fresh Market Wisconsin"
Good for a brunch or as a dessertSubmitted by KNITTINGKITTY
Muffins with no flour, very little sugar ( you can leave it out if you like- the bananas are plenty sweet along with the raisins and sweetened coconut). Added protein with Protein Powder and egg. Just add a tablespoon of PB and you have breakfast on the Go! Submitted by ANJASLEGSMYGOAL