Cookout Recipes (Most Popular)6638 results - showing 5371 to 5380
A light, garden fresh potato salad that my family loves.Submitted by GRACED_KELLY
1. Drain and rinse chickpeas, place in large bowl.
2. Quarter cherry tomatoes and chop cucumber, place in same bowl.
3. Finely dice purple onion, fresh parsley, and banana peppers place in same bowl. Gently mix together.
4. In separate bowl, whisk together: lemon juice, garlic and herb seasoning, olive oil until well blended.
5. Pour liquid into bowl with vegetables and gently combine.
6. Can be served at room temperature or chilled.Submitted by JJAQUES41
What a Sunday dinner! Mediterranean flavors abound in this healthy but restaurant-quality, tasty pork loin. The use of the cedar plank adds an entire new dimension to grilling, allowing the herbs to penetrate and "smoke" through the meat and veggies.Submitted by LLLEOLL
Wanted to make my own veggie burgers for a BBQ. These are amazing and so easySubmitted by 30ANDFIT