Desserts Recipes (Most Popular)56032 results - showing 48551 to 48560
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC/350F/Gas 4
2. Grease and line a 20cm/8 inch loose bottom cake tin
3. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and pistachios thoroughly
4. Mix the vegetable oil, lemon juice, and water together and mix into the dry ingredients. Stir in the lemon and orange zest.
5. Pour into the cake tin and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and risen
6. Puncture the cake with a skewer and drizzle the maple syrup over. Leave the cake in the tin for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack to finish cooling - be careful when handling the cake as it is delicate.
7. When cool, make the icing by mixing the lemon juice to the icing sugar, gradually, until you have a smooth, spreadable and slightly runny icing (you might not need all the lemon juice). Use a spatula or palette knife to spread over the top of the cake. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios on top and decorate with orange segments if desired.Submitted by SYOLEX1
A scrumptious quick healthy vegan sponge cake that is sure to delight anyone who loves cake!Submitted by SYOLEX1
ench-toast-casserole/Submitted by BBLANKENSHIP2