Desserts Recipes (Most Popular)59852 results - showing 52141 to 52150
Based on MIMIMAMA8's Fruit Crumble recipe, this is chuck-full of great berry anti-oxidants. You can cut the strawberries and add blueberries if you like, I just didn't have good blueberries on hand today.Submitted by ANABELLEBF
This is delish and you can eat a full slice of pie and not feel guilty. It can be garnished a variety of ways. Also, you can create this with other pudding flavors. However, anything different will affect the nutritional content.Submitted by BURSZOO
YUMMY mouse! Fantastic for curbing the LOW CARB sweet tooth! I ALWAYS have a bowl of this in the fridge!!!
** 10 min to make/ 1 hr to chill**Submitted by NOMADNOMORE
* Makes approx 36 cookies at 5.5g of Carbs for EACH cookie.
* This will make enough for THREE (3) cheescake crusts
* Twelve (12) cookies for each crust = 66 g carbs for each crust or 8.25g carbs per slice of cheesecake
(1 cheesecake = 8 servings)
* You can substitute Almond Flour for the Soy Flour (per your personal taste or dietary needs, the Almond Flour will also make it a Gluten Free Crust).
* Based off a recipe I saw on TV.
Cheesecake Recipe to followSubmitted by NOMADNOMORE