Dinner Recipes (Most Popular)184788 results - showing 152281 to 152290
Quick and easy recipe for this vegetarian meal. Found in the Cooking Light cookbookSubmitted by RAVEN419
really easy and delicious chicken casserole (my fiance calls it chicken noodle awesome). Submitted by MEGHAN8000
This is a quick easy summer fun pasta dish that my family loved also I added pre-cooked chicken on top of the shrimpSubmitted by MBOYD1027
ock-pot-chicken-taco-chili.htmlSubmitted by NOAWESOMEWOME
* Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9 X 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
* Place eggplant slices on paper towels and sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon of salt; let stand 20 minutes to draw out moisture.
* Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; set pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until browned, breaking up meat as it cooks, about 5 minutes. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft, about 3 minutes more. Add fresh parsley, dried herbs, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper; stir to coat. Cook until herbs and spices are fragrant. about 1 minute.
* Add tomatoes and tomato paste; bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until sauce thickens, about 15 minutes. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and set aside.
* Off heat, coat surface of same skillet with cooking spray; set pan over medium-high heat. Wipe salt from eggplant slices with paper towel and add eggplant to hot skillet. Cook, until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
* Arrange half of eggplant slices on bottom of prepared baking pan, slightly overlapping pieces to cover entire surface of pan. Top eggplant with chicken mixture; top with 1/4 cup of grated topping. Top with remaining eggplant slices and remaining 1/2 cup of grated topping.
* Bake until top is golden brown and filling is hot, about 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes, slice into 8 pieces and serve. Submitted by NONIECOOKS