Dinner Recipes (Most Popular)181784 results - showing 158191 to 158200
UK Ingredients and made from Scratch (No jars of Sauce)Submitted by ANJOUROSE
This dish takes 24 hours to prepare & cook but is well worth it. In France it is served with flat pasta noodles, however goes just as well with mashed or crushed potatoes or rice. This is not low calorie (307 per portion) by any means, however it is very filling and great for a special occasion. Leave the chicken whole and portion once cooked.Submitted by ANJOUROSE
1.Cut 2 med sized chicken breast into bite sized pieces
2. Cut Carrots, Potatos, and Onions into bite sized pieces
3. Put all cut ingredients into pan and cook until veggis are tender (approx 15-20 min). Add 1 can of Green Peas, Cream of Mushroom Soup, and milk. Let cook for aprox 10-15 minutes until soup thickens.
4. Use one whole pie crust in the bottom of a baking dish and add mixture.
5. Add the second pie crust on the top.
6. Bake in 375 Degree oven for about 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
This will make 2 complete Chicken Pot Pies. I usually freeze one to use for another time. Submitted by BRISCOETM2003
This recipe works for 2 adults and 2 small kids.Submitted by RAKOTOTA