Indian Recipes (Most Popular)6308 results - showing 4671 to 4680
1) Mix chilli, cumin, pepper, ginger, garlic and tumeric in a small bowl, set aside.
2) Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 10 minutes or until golden. Add beef in batches and cook for 10 minutes, or until beef is lightly browned.
3) Return all beef to the pan, add the mixed spices plus the cinnamon stick, cardamon and nutmeg. COok for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add water (it should just cover beef) and chilli, bring to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
5) Stir in vinegar and sugar and cook for a further 20 minutes.
6) Meanwhile, cook rice for 10 - 15 minutes in boiling water then drain. Serve with lots of fresh steamed vegetables.Submitted by CHRISSY_MILLS
A family favorite. Even better after it sits for a day or two. But that doesn't happen often, it's usually gone the first time around. The original recipe states to simmer 2-3 hours, I rarely cook it that long, basically heat it through and serve. Yummy!Submitted by 8MYWAYHERE
I think the calorie count is wrong ,i used thigh without skin so the count should be be apx.165 for the chicken pc. not 200.very spicy you can reduce the ammount of fresh chile pepper if it is a really hot one.Submitted by INGMARIE