Kids Recipes (Most Popular)4905 results - showing 4311 to 4320
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Prepare jelly roll or 2 professional 1/2 sheet trays with butter, parchment and finally flour- tap out the extra
3. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar , cocoa, baking soda, baking posder and salt. Mix together with a wooden spoon then set aside.
4. In a small bowl combine eggs, milk, oil and vanilla. Beat well with hand mixer.
5. Slowly add boiling water and mix
6. Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and fold and stir until smooth.
7. Pour batter into pans, dividing evenly. (You will want to transfer batter into a large measuring cup so that batter can be divided more accurately)
8. Bake for 25-35 minutes (watch cake carefully as the jelly roll pans are shallow and the batter will cook quickly)
9. Remove cake from pans and cool on racks.Submitted by MLEFEVERTITTER
This is a breakfast treat that I make for my little one when mommy can actually sit and enjoy with my daughter durring the week.Submitted by PRETTYHOWARD
Quick & filling stir fry featuring shrimp, mixed vegetables and ramen noodles in a sweet, kid-friendly sauce. Submitted by DFTBAGRL
What a revelation to find that I could create my own version of "Spaghetti-O's" that is just as fun for the kids and WAY HEALTHIER!
Using "Low Sodium" ingredients allows you to control the salt.
Adding about a tablespoon of sugar helps mellow-out the acid in the vegetable juice. Submitted by DFTBAGRL