Party Recipes (Most Popular)9656 results - showing 8581 to 8590
1. place wonton wrappers into mini-muffin tins, and toast until a little crispy, remove from oven
2. brown sausage, diced onions, peppers, garlic, and scallions until cooked
3. remove from heat, add cream cheese and cheddar, mix well
4. drop spoonfuls into toasted wonton wrappers and cook for 15 minutes at 350
5. serve hotSubmitted by CHRISTINEM15
Makes 8 - 1/2 cup Servings.
Scaled down on the fats so you can have a larger serving. Each serving is 1/2 cup.Submitted by AMORNINGLORY
Serving Size is 1/3 cup. Perfect for a veggie dip or yummy spread on pita, tortillas or any kind of bread/sandwiches.Submitted by AMORNINGLORY
A healthy alternative to almond cookies normally made with white flour, butter and eggs. These are made with healthy fats and no white flour. D-Lish! I PROMISE you won't miss those dead ingredients.
Yes these cookies are indulgent, but I eat them when I have an afternoon of lots of activity. Submitted by AMORNINGLORY