Picnic Recipes (Most Popular)5602 results - showing 4811 to 4820
A low fat low carb pizza thats made with cauliflower instead of dough . Tastes almost exactly the same as real pizza.Submitted by CASOMATIC
Makes about 1582g of Tuna Salad
- Add Dill Weed and Basil to tasteSubmitted by ALOWE82
Fast and delicious! My sister-in-law made this for me after I had a baby and it has become a favorite "comfort food"! Serve on crackers or lettuce, or on a whole wheat roll!Submitted by TRISHAWALL
1. Strain and rinse beans.
2. Clean corn- remove husk & silk, discard.
3. Grill corn, let cool then shave, discard cobs, reserve kernels.
4. Roast bell peppers, peel, core and remove seeds, then dice.
5. Dice red onions (small)
6. Trim ends of both ends of green onions, Slice on a bias cutting pieces no bigger than 1/4 inch thick.
7. Halve jalapenos, remove stem, seeds and veins, then dice small.
8. Clean and rinse cilantro, remove and discard stems. coarsely shop leaves.
9. Combine in large bowl with Chili-Cumin vinaigrette.
1. Combine Chili powder,cumin ina small, dry skillet and place over medium heat.
2. Toast spices, be sure to continuously move spices around skillet to prevent scorching.
3. Blend together vinegars, spices and sugar, emulsify with canola oil,
Recipe by: Chef Carlos Dos Santos
Submitted by LIZYH60564