Snacks Recipes (Most Popular)45466 results - showing 39251 to 39260
I've tried and tried to make a low cal blueberry muffin recipe. Every recipe I've tried, I've hated. I took my recipe and substituted my "bad" ingredients for healthier choices and finally got what I wanted out of a low calorie, but delicious blueberry muffin. You may substitue other fruit or chocolate chips for blueberries.Submitted by BNBANKS
Paleo/Keto Banana Mini Muffins (or bread if you use a loaf pan)Submitted by VODKASODA
from www.wheatfoods.org. with some tweaks.
I'm still experimenting with it.Submitted by MARGOJNAB
Delicious, cold and smooth fruit shakeSubmitted by KAYE4SLIMMER
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Put on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, then stir.
4. Bake for another 10-15 minutes until golden, keeping a close eye on it so it does't burn.
5. Let cool.
6. ENJOY!Submitted by JOSIEDOESIT