Vegan Recipes (Most Popular)23824 results - showing 18691 to 18700
This is an amazing vegan soup made from lots of root veggies.Submitted by FILMBELLA
This is the Epicurious recipe with Light Coconut Milk and double the spices
rry-236684Submitted by LUTRONIC
Meatless version of a local classic. Use what you have to hand and add seasonings to your taste.
Submitted by FEATHERSTITCH
Just a simple stir fry recipe derived from another site, sometimes I'll add some baked tofu and I'll alter the sauce a bit depending on if I'm craving something more spicy.Submitted by ELLIEBO
This is an amazing, healthy dish. I like to make up a large batch over the weekend, since it's perfect for when I need to grab something on the go. Delicious warm or cold, and keeps well in the refrigerator. Takes a couple hours to make, so be warned, but definitely worth the later convenience.
And I have to add, my husband, a big believer in meat and who has a strong aversion to tofu and anything that has the consistency of mashed potatoes, LOVES this stuff.
I did get the original recipe from a cookbook that a friend loaned me years ago, but I made changes:
- You don't have to add the nutmeg, but I really enjoy that amount (I've heard ginger can be a fun kick as well, but don't go gung ho with it)
- The original only calls for 3 cloves of garlic. I just like garlic, and...
- The original calls for 1 bunch of scallions. I don't do well on scallions, so I did more garlic instead.
- The original calls for about five sheets of phyllo dough to be used for each serving. Quite frankly, I think that's way too much, and it detracts from the amazing filling, so I cut it in half. It still holds together quite nicely. Also, it asks you to put olive oil on each side of every sheet. That's really not necessary.
- I'm up in the Rocky Mountains, so the cooking times reflect that. Adjust accordingly.
- I came up with my own solution to the nutritional dilemma of pressing the spinach and adding lemon juice. See the instructions.Submitted by CJWHITTEN