Vegan Recipes (Most Popular)22159 results - showing 19441 to 19450
I have been looking for a hummus with no lemon and I decided to make one. It is so good on sandwhiches or as a dip, a little garlicy though (beware) :)Submitted by PIECESOFAPRIL
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC/350F/Gas 4
2. Grease and line a 20cm/8 inch loose bottom cake tin
3. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and pistachios thoroughly
4. Mix the vegetable oil, lemon juice, and water together and mix into the dry ingredients. Stir in the lemon and orange zest.
5. Pour into the cake tin and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and risen
6. Puncture the cake with a skewer and drizzle the maple syrup over. Leave the cake in the tin for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack to finish cooling - be careful when handling the cake as it is delicate.
7. When cool, make the icing by mixing the lemon juice to the icing sugar, gradually, until you have a smooth, spreadable and slightly runny icing (you might not need all the lemon juice). Use a spatula or palette knife to spread over the top of the cake. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios on top and decorate with orange segments if desired.Submitted by SYOLEX1
A scrumptious quick healthy vegan sponge cake that is sure to delight anyone who loves cake!Submitted by SYOLEX1
Walnuts are one of the most nutrient-dense food sources of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). They are the only nut that contain a significant amount of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, 2.6 grams per ounce, almost 9 times more than the next closest nut! Walnuts are getting great attention for boosting metabolism so more calories can be burned. Omega-3s help reduce the risk for heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity and clinical depression. Submitted by TEAMROSE
Tasty raw meatloaf. Ingredients are dehydrated for 3 hours. Submitted by TEAMROSE