(4 Recipes) Created by JASMINA13
Recipes in this Collection
These muffins are a tasty and antioxidant-rich start to your day!
Submitted by ZORBS13
Carbs: 22.7g | Fat: 7.2g | Fiber: 2.2g | Protein: 4.7g | Calories: 167.6
1. Mix Yogurt and baking soda in a 2 cup measuring cup
2. Beat brown sugar, oil, and eggs together
3. Add vanilla and bran to sugar mixture
4. Mix remaining dry ingredients in bowl
5. Alternatively mix dry ingredients into sugar mixture with Yogurt mixture
6. Stir in blueberries
7. Spoon into greased or lineed muffin tin (9)
Bake at 350 for 30-35 mins
Submitted by JADIEGIRL31
Carbs: 36.8g | Fat: 7.6g | Fiber: 3.7g | Protein: 4.6g | Calories: 205.7
Very Good 4.0/5
These muffins are full of flavour and vitamins! They are also a source of fibre and calcium.
Submitted by RYDIAEMERALD
Carbs: 25.9g | Fat: 3.2g | Fiber: 1.7g | Protein: 3.9g | Calories: 144.1
Very Good 4.5/5
An easy recipe using things you have at hand!
Submitted by GRANLUND
Carbs: 22.9g | Fat: 4.9g | Fiber: 1.4g | Protein: 3g | Calories: 143.1