More Recipe Collections
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Pizza/ Pasta dishes
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Side dishes/Vegetable dishes
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook - Dips, Spreads, Dressings, Sauces
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook - Beans/Legumes/Rice dishes
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook - Saute's/Stir-Fry
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Loafs/Patties/Burgers/Bakes and Casseroles
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Breakfasts
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Salads
Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Breads/Desserts
(64 Recipes) Created by RATSAMONGUS
Recipes in this Collection
Good as a side dish or dessert, this salad made from fresh fruit is naturally low in fat, saturated fat, and sodium. Plus, it's cholesterol free.
Carbs: 25g | Fat: 0.6g | Fiber: 2.9g | Protein: 1.2g | Calories: 98.1
Literally takes 5 minutes to prepare and is made with olive oil so it's heart healthy. You will NEVER go back to prepared crusts filled with preservatives after trying this. The bragging rights alone of 'homemade crust' are well worth it. This is a salted crust, suitable for quiches and the like - For a sweet crust, omit the salt and add a packet or two or Splenda.
Submitted by SARAGRIFFIN
Carbs: 23.8g | Fat: 13.8g | Fiber: 0.8g | Protein: 3.2g | Calories: 233.1
This is a delicious fat free, low sugar and vegan chocolate banana muffin. Put jam on top and it tastes delicious. It tastes like a cupcake but is healthy like a muffin.
Submitted by RESPLENDENT
Carbs: 38.9g | Fat: 1.4g | Fiber: 4.4g | Protein: 4g | Calories: 169.3
Very moist and more like a cake than a bread, adapted from an old recipe to make it Vegan and have less fat than the original.
Carbs: 54.7g | Fat: 12.9g | Fiber: 2.8g | Protein: 5.2g | Calories: 347.5
Very Good 4.3/5
Only 1 tablespoon of margarine is used to make the crumb topping of this tart and tangy fruit dessert that is cholesterol free and low sodium.
Carbs: 57.2g | Fat: 5.1g | Fiber: 4.9g | Protein: 4.1g | Calories: 280.4