More Recipe Collections
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Breads/Desserts
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Side dishes/Vegetable dishes
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook - Dips, Spreads, Dressings, Sauces
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook - Beans/Legumes/Rice dishes
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook - Saute's/Stir-Fry
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Loafs/Patties/Burgers/Bakes and Casseroles
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Breakfasts
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Salads
Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Pizza/ Pasta dishes
(33 Recipes) Created by RATSAMONGUS
Recipes in this Collection
Last night I tried a meatless, cheese-less lasagna recipe I was inspired to make after reading about in a new cookbook. I fed this to KIDS and they loved it! I'm AMAZED at how good this turned out. It was cheap to make, filling, and left us totally satisfied. Enjoy!
Submitted by SCHEEL1430
Carbs: 34g | Fat: 13.6g | Fiber: 4.2g | Protein: 12.8g | Calories: 295.7
Very Good 4.3/5
This recipe offers a yummy alternative to traditional lasagna. Don't let the tofu turn you away. I've had two people who didn't like tofu try my eggplant lasagna and they both loved it. They couldn't even tell there was tofu in it.
Submitted by KEYPEROFTHEKEYS
Carbs: 16.3g | Fat: 4.7g | Fiber: 3.9g | Protein: 9.8g | Calories: 130.5
Very Good 4.0/5
The original recipe for these was found at the wonderful blog More Than Burnt Toast (http://morethanburnttoast.blogspot.com/2007/11/spinach-ricotta-stuffed-shells.html), and was adapted to make it vegan and lower-fat so that I would be able to have it! This is a great baked pasta dish!
Submitted by JO_JO_BA
Carbs: 35.7g | Fat: 1.6g | Fiber: 7.6g | Protein: 38g | Calories: 271.1
you can make this recipe using regular ricotta cheese mixed with mozzarella too if you're not vegan, and it comes out pretty well. If you want more protein, you can add seitan or tempeh; or even if you are fond of meat and want to experiment with meat substitutes, tempeh and seitan are a good addition.
Submitted by DULCEMORTE
Carbs: 26.5g | Fat: 31.7g | Fiber: 10g | Protein: 23.1g | Calories: 463.7
Very Good 4.6/5
This is a great meatless meal that tastes like it has meat in it and will fool any meat eaters who venture to try it!
Submitted by THEOTHERHALF
Carbs: 21.5g | Fat: 4.2g | Fiber: 2.3g | Protein: 4.7g | Calories: 137.7