More Recipe Collections
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Breads/Desserts
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Pizza/ Pasta dishes
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Side dishes/Vegetable dishes
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook - Beans/Legumes/Rice dishes
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook - Saute's/Stir-Fry
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Loafs/Patties/Burgers/Bakes and Casseroles
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Breakfasts
- Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook- Salads
Living a Vegan Lifestyle Team Cookbook - Dips, Spreads, Dressings, Sauces
(48 Recipes) Created by RATSAMONGUS
Recipes in this Collection
Very Good 4.2/5
I threw this together adlibing seasoning with the basic tahini to garbanzo ratio from the joy of cooking. This is so easy. And so cheap, for $1 i can buy 6 pita loafs and 78Cents I can get a can of garbanzo beans. It's a great pick me up before or after an aerobic workout. It also makes for a great snack, or even a very low calorie lunch or dinner. Once you try homemade hummus you will NEVER shell out $3 for prepackaged again.
Submitted by ANDICOONS
Carbs: 3.7g | Fat: 1.9g | Fiber: 0.9g | Protein: 1.3g | Calories: 32.9
A healthy salad dressing using olive oil. 10 servings.
Carbs: 1.9g | Fat: 4.1g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 0.1g | Calories: 43.7
Very Good 4.8/5
I love this dressing becase it is simple and always fresh. The avocado gives me healthy monounsaturated fat, and the variety of spices and vinegar choices give me a thousand different combinations. Every salad is a new adventure.
Submitted by NITABUG68
Carbs: 7.4g | Fat: 6.7g | Fiber: 3.7g | Protein: 1.3g | Calories: 85.7
Very Good 4.4/5
My favorite dairy-free, protein-rich sauce! I use it for nachos, macaroni and "cheese", anything that requires a cheesy sauce. Don't let the yeast part daunt you -- it tastes awesome!
Submitted by KIBACAT
Carbs: 68.7g | Fat: 30.8g | Fiber: 16.9g | Protein: 37.1g | Calories: 661.3