Mama Goofy's Eats
18 Recipes Created by MAMAGOOFY
Recipes in this Collection
Mince garlic (do not chop broccoli).
1. Coat large skillet with nonfat cooking spray and heat over high flame.
2. Saute onions and garlic 1 to 2 minutes, or until onions begin to soften.
3. Add beef and saute until beef begins to brown.
4. Add broccoli and reduce heat to medium. Continue to cook until broccoli begins to soften.
5. While broccoli and beef are cooking, whisk together flour, milk and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
6. Once broccoli is cooked, pour sauce mixture over beef and bring to a simmer.
7. Slowly, sprinkle cheese over beef mixture and mix well. Once cheese is melted, turn off heat and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes before serving.
*Can add rice or noodles or eat just as prepared*Submitted by MAMAGOOFY