Jenny's Taste Test of Spark Recipes
29 Recipes Created by KLONDIE3
Recipes in this Collection
Great for a party. It's actually something low fat to munch on!
Who can resist thick, creamy decadent cheesecake? Try this low-fat version in the single serving size.
Mince garlic (do not chop broccoli).
1. Coat large skillet with nonfat cooking spray and heat over high flame.
2. Saute onions and garlic 1 to 2 minutes, or until onions begin to soften.
3. Add beef and saute until beef begins to brown.
4. Add broccoli and reduce heat to medium. Continue to cook until broccoli begins to soften.
5. While broccoli and beef are cooking, whisk together flour, milk and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
6. Once broccoli is cooked, pour sauce mixture over beef and bring to a simmer.
7. Slowly, sprinkle cheese over beef mixture and mix well. Once cheese is melted, turn off heat and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes before serving.
*Can add rice or noodles or eat just as prepared*Submitted by MAMAGOOFY
This is an easy dish to make and everyone loves it. I put mine over brown rice or egg noodles.
Also, you can use any type of cheese that you like. I usually use a cheddar or mozarella lowfat cheese. It goes excellent with some Texas Pete hot sauce on top :)Submitted by KLONDIE3
whenever money was tight and it was close to payday, but she had no money, my mother would make this old standard. It would last for a few meals, it was warm and comforting, you could feel the love in every bite.Submitted by THECAT39