12 Recipes Created by KATHY_ANN
Recipes in this Collection
This turkey chili is very tasty. My husband doesn't like ground turkey, onions or celery, and he doesn't even know these ingredients are in the chili. He told me yesterday, "Wow honey, this is the best batch of chili you've ever made!" Little did he know it's a lower fat and more flavorful version of the beef dish I've made for years!Submitted by KR2165
Grandma a similiar bread when she made all of her other bread. It was delicious hot of the oven with butter and honey on it. I have made it my own recipe by changing some of the ingredients to healthier ingredents. She used half white and half wheat flour. Mine is 100% Wheat and I prefer to grind my own wheat flour but you can just use whole wheat flour.Submitted by KING*GET*FIT
Mince garlic (do not chop broccoli).
1. Coat large skillet with nonfat cooking spray and heat over high flame.
2. Saute onions and garlic 1 to 2 minutes, or until onions begin to soften.
3. Add beef and saute until beef begins to brown.
4. Add broccoli and reduce heat to medium. Continue to cook until broccoli begins to soften.
5. While broccoli and beef are cooking, whisk together flour, milk and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
6. Once broccoli is cooked, pour sauce mixture over beef and bring to a simmer.
7. Slowly, sprinkle cheese over beef mixture and mix well. Once cheese is melted, turn off heat and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes before serving.
*Can add rice or noodles or eat just as prepared*Submitted by MAMAGOOFY