More Recipe Collections
- Chris' Teas, Coffees, Summer Drinks, Winter Drinks, etc.
- Chris's Soups
- Chris's Desserts 2
- Chris's Pastas, Rice, Barley, Grains, Quinoa, Couscous, etc. based entres
- Chris's Desserts 1
- Chris's Juices and Smoothies
- Chris's Salads and "Greens" Recipes (wraps, veggie sandwiches,etc.)
- Chris's Meats and Vegetable Entres
Chris's Soups 2
(9 Recipes) Created by CTUPTON
Recipes in this Collection
Try a two for one: The next time you are turning on the oven to 375 degrees, roast the squash, cool it slightly, peel and package to freeze. You'll have butternut squash on hand whenever you need it, and you can have dinner on the table in no time!
Submitted by CHEF_MEG
Carbs: 25.6g | Fat: 2.8g | Fiber: 6.2g | Protein: 3.7g | Calories: 128.6