Golden Cabbage (adapted from The Farm Cookbook)
adapted from a recipe book I had a long long time ago. We usu serve this over millet to make it a complete meal. Submitted by: ZAPHIRAH
CALORIES: 190.4 |
FAT: 11.1g |
PROTEIN: 12.9g |
CARBS: 14.9g |
Beef Vindaloo CSIRO cookbook
1) Mix chilli, cumin, pepper, ginger, garlic and tumeric in a small bowl, set aside.
2) Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 10 minutes or until golden. Add beef in batches and cook for 10 minutes, or until beef is lightly browned.
3) Return all beef to the pan, add the mixed spices plus the cinnamon stick, cardamon and nutmeg. COok for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add water (it should just cover beef) and chilli, bring to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
5) Stir in vinegar and sugar and cook for a further 20 minutes.
6) Meanwhile, cook rice for 10 - 15 minutes in boiling water then drain. Serve with lots of fresh steamed vegetables.Submitted by: CHRISSY_MILLS
CALORIES: 438.5 |
FAT: 24.8g |
PROTEIN: 33.2g |
CARBS: 16.9g |
Honey Chipotle Sauce (Rebar Cookbook)
Great in quesadillas or sandwiches!
1 serving = 1 tbsp of final productSubmitted by: JENONTHEROX
CALORIES: 21 |
FAT: 0g |
PROTEIN: 0.7g |
CARBS: 4.8g |
Chocolate Chip Cookies - Better Homes & Gardens New Cookbook
Chocolate Chip Cookies - Makes about 60 cookies or 48 squares. My kids love these and they can be varied by adding different nuts or types of candy pieces. Nutritional info does not include nuts. Submitted by: MOMMAMORGANA
CALORIES: 137.4 |
FAT: 6.7g |
PROTEIN: 1.6g |
CARBS: 19.5g |
Meat Loaf (Mom's Red-Binder Cookbook)
This was made by my mother. I realize if I were to make it I could probably adjust it some.Submitted by: MAKEROOM4ME
CALORIES: 135.2 |
FAT: 5.2g |
PROTEIN: 17.1g |
CARBS: 5.7g |