More About DUSTYPRAIRIE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
No bun needed. These have oats and flax meal in them already!
made for personal use. Can add old bay seasoning, parm cheese or other seasonings as desired. They tend to be a little bland without.
Threw this together while hubby was watching the play-offs. Easier than poppers and much more filling. We plan to add elk burger on a future casserole. Hubby suggested rice as a base as an alternative to the corn muffin mix. It's here for safe keeping.
Crock pot chicken, Italian style
A treat for your tastebuds!
This is a basic stir fry. Won ton wrappers are not listed. What does not fit in 2 egg roll wrappers gets it's own spot on a bed of rice, also not listed.
A basic soup I threw together. You get to season it your way. It's great between meals when you need a little something warm. Add water to suit your needs.
A simple dish that can be roasted in a slow cooker, in an oven, or in a cast-iron skillet.
Easy and nutricious. Use any berries you'd like. I always come up short on fat so I use regular cream cheese.
This spread tastes so good on grahm crackers.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers
- Creamy Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Fiber One Bran Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Vegetarian Lentil Burgers
- Watermelon Frappe
- Apple Bacon Cheddar Breakfast Brunch Casserole
- Whole Wheat Sour Dough Starter
- You Won't Believe It's Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Irish Oatmeal -- Steel cut oats
- Double Chocolate Brownies
- Pears A La Mode
- Crockpot Lentil Barley Soup
- Quick Muffins
- Honey Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Pumpkin Bean Dip
- Thai Red Curry Catfish and Sweet potatoes
- Mango Black Bean Salad
- Pumpkin Soup with Cauliflower
- Vegan Lentil Burgers
- Sweet and Spicy Nuts
- Yummy Pumpkin Cookies
- Oatmeal Cranberrry cookies with Flax Seed and Applesauce
- Indian Vegetable Stew
- Canned Salmon Salad (for Sandwiches)
- Cucumbers and Vinegar
- eggplant and goat cheese roasted
- Single Serving Chocolate Brownie
- Elk Chili with Beans and Hot Peppers
- Mexican Squash
- Low Sodium Hamburger Buns
- End-of-Summer Roasted Veggies
- BBQ Mango Chicken
- Practically Cheesecake
- Delightfully Chilly Frozen Grapes
- WildfireWench's Stir-Fried Mustard Greens
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|cinco de mayo
|salsas condiments and sauces
|hummus, dips, etc
|30+ grams of protein
|but it must be decadent.... it's just too good!
|breads, rolls, doughs
|Only breakfast cookies
The idea of this cookbook is to find healthy & satisfying recipes to make for children that might otherwise not get to have a healthy breakfast. I'm open for suggestions.
|cookies (not breakfast)
|seasoning mixes, including clones
|hmmm. not sure what category this goes in!
|Stocking Stuffers & Gift Recipes
|Tastes of Summer
|Holiday treats - winter
|Easter: Start to Finish
|kid treats, healthy!
|Bible Study Snacks/Beverages