More About PYNETREE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
We traditionaly make this for Holiday Breakfasts or Brunch. I run the dried beef through a food processer, unless the seller has chipped the dried beef thin enough.
This is a great breakfast, in the morning just pop it in the Oven at 375, in 35 min. it's done. Greattoo if you want to cut calories..substitute lighter butter, go with sweetner to replace sugar, and sub EggBeaters for Eggs. Change up the fruit and nuts - Walnuts and Peaches are yummy. Everytime I make this it gets raves and requests for the recipe. Can be made healthier with no loss of taste!
Recipes I've Rated:
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Mediterranean Chicken Soup
- Cheesy Broccoli Bites
- SparkPeople Cookbook SNEAK PEEK: Meg-herita Pizza
- Kate B's Amazing Kale and Eggs
- Chicken-Veggie Quesadillas with Ranch Yogurt Sauce
- Buffalo Chicken Mac n Cheese
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- The Best Turkey Burger-Jeff's Ultimate Recipe