More About SEAJESS
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
JIffy mix made with egg white and water.
Base ingredients for chili w/o spices to compute carbs, fat & pro.
A dessert that diabetics can enjoy. Just skip the crust.
This is a modification of a meal replacement bar from scoobysworkshop.com.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Kitchen Basics: Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Curried Chicken Sandwiches
- Boston Baked Beans
- Cheddar Herb Buttermilk Biscuits
- One Minute Microwave Muffin
- BBQ Shrimp w/ Creamed Grits
- Potatoes and Ham Au Gratin
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Pie
- Emily's Creamy Butternut Squash, Carrot, & Apple Soup
- Texas Willie's Sweet Potato Pie
- Easy Homemade Nutella (Chocolate Nut Butter)
- Cranberry-Orange Creme Brulee
- Kitchen Basics: Beef Roast
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Tofu Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe
- Protein Pancakes (non dairy)
- Raspberry Tofu Mousse
- New Orleans Red Beans