More About SEAJESS
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Cabbage, raw, shredded 12.5 oz
Carrots, shredded, 5 oz
Mixed greens, Organic Girl,chopped 2 cup
Onion, raw, shredded 3.5 oz
The spicing in this dish can be varied to suit individual tastes. Experiment!
No fish sauce in this recipe but tastes just as salty, spicy good as the original.
A delicious dish I learned to make in Israel though I understand it's also Spanish. Uses a large quantity of oil but some of this can be drained and saved for other uses after onions have been cooked.
JIffy mix made with egg white and water.
Base ingredients for chili w/o spices to compute carbs, fat & pro.
A dessert that diabetics can enjoy. Just skip the crust.
This is a modification of a meal replacement bar from scoobysworkshop.com.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Moist Sour Cream Coffee Cake / LOW-FAT
- Crockpot Meatless Taco Filling (TVP)
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Tomato Soup
- Tofu Chocolate Cake
- Easy Bean Tostadas
- Kitchen Basics: Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Curried Chicken Sandwiches
- Boston Baked Beans
- Cheddar Herb Buttermilk Biscuits
- One Minute Microwave Muffin
- BBQ Shrimp w/ Creamed Grits
- Potatoes and Ham Au Gratin
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Pie
- Emily's Creamy Butternut Squash, Carrot, & Apple Soup
- Texas Willie's Sweet Potato Pie
- Easy Homemade Nutella (Chocolate Nut Butter)
- Cranberry-Orange Creme Brulee
- Kitchen Basics: Beef Roast
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Tofu Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe
- Protein Pancakes (non dairy)
- Raspberry Tofu Mousse
- New Orleans Red Beans