More About MTNGRL
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a variation on the recipe from Vitamix for Potato Cheddar Breakfast Bake. I am leaving out the ham.
A delicious winter dessert that you can make year round.
Delicious and lower in carrbs
I was looking for a recipe on for no noodle zucchini lasagna and found one that I slightly adapted. I make this with Boca Crumbles but you could use ground beef or turkey.
Here is a protein side to have with breakfast. I usually have this when I am having oatmeal.
Anne Burrell made this on TV the other day. I could not find Tuscan Kale so I used already chopped kale. Tuscan Kale has long leaves almost like Romain. Come to think of it this might work with Romain!
I saw Bobby Dean do this on his new show. It looked like a winner to me. I made enough for 2 servings which is one sweet potato and adjusted the spices for my taste.
A hearty dish, perfect for a cold winter's night.
This is a variation on Dr. Fuhrman's chocolate spinach smoothie.
I had a quart of potatoes left from last year, a small amount of cheddar cheese and some garlic flavored olive oil and this is what I did with them.
I make this to drink and it is delicious!
DH thinks it tastes like an almond joy!
This recipe is modified from the Healthy Calendar Diabetic Cooking cook book & meal plan.
This recipe is from the Healthy Calendar Diabetic Cooking by L. Rondinelli.
This recipe is from The Ultimate Diabetes Planner by J. F. Higgins. You can lower the calories by using non fat and low fat cheddar cheese mixed and also use whole wheat flour. Both of these were in the original recipe.
Low fat and meatless mushrooms
Sauce that momma made
Pizza from your oven!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Carrot Ginger Tofu Soup-Vitamix
- Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup w/ Roasted Corn & Cilantro-Lime Sour Cream
- Apple Dutch Baby Pancake
- Overnight Oatmeal with Apples & Brown Sugar
- You Won't Believe It's Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
- Loaded Southwest Sweet Potato
- Low fat Buttermilk Chicken tenders
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Spaghetti Squash Marinara
- Unstuffed pepper soup
- Western Chili, Veggie
- Yummy Banana Oat Bars
- Surprise Chocolate Smoothie
- Pan-Seared Talipia
- Home made Organic Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- White Bean & Spinach Soup
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie made with Splenda
- Crispy Baked Kale
- Vegetable smoothie
- Red Applesauce Yogurt Dessert
- Retro Mid-Century Tomato, Cucumber, Onion Salad
- Great Gazpacho
- Greek-esque Chicken Feta Salad
- Crustless Strawberry Pie
- Cheese Crisps
- Grilled Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Tomatoes and Cheese