More About PURPLGURL
Recipes I've Shared:
quick, easy and delicious
YUM - These are made with Egg beaters and Soy Milk - you can store them in the fridge and use as desired. Some like 'em sweet and some like 'em savory. how 'bout you?
A cold soup for a hot day. So easy and refreshing. I had this at a Bistro and had to come up with the recipe. Easy to change up herbs and spices to suit your taste.
I have been trying to make a miso dressing similar to an expensive store brand and this is the closest I've come so far.
If you have a Fresh & Easy you can get a 10 oz bag of Hoki in the frozen section and try this recipe. I think you'll like it and so will the rest of the family.
YUM - Broiling brings out the sweetness in tomatoes. Even tomato haters will love these
Easy, easy in a crockpot it all goes. The secret ingredient is the pumpkin.
Perfect for a potluck. Add whatever you have in the fridge or pantry. Season to taste with fresh or dried herbs. Yum
People are surprised that they like Kale when they eat this
Recipes I've Rated:
- Banana Bread with flaxseed meal
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Butternut Squash Fries
- Baby Bok Choy with Cashews
- Farro spring season salad
- Butternut Squash w/Pineapple Topping
- Banana Bread
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Healthy Carrot Cake
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Curry Lentil Soup
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Applesauce Carrot Cake
- Company's Coming Eggplant Parmesan
- Pumpkin Dip
- Eggless Egg Salad (Tofu)
- Rapini (broccoli rabe) with Garlic
- Sweet Potato Custard
- Coach Nicole's Vegetarian Lentil Loaf
- Easy sesame crusted salmon
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon