More About VANESSASPATZ
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Delicious citrusy and nutty brussels sprouts with little caramelized onions and crisp bits. These are addicting- so if I were you make a double batch for tomorrow!
This is my healthier adaptation of a favorite greek pastry of mine. I have made Rachel Ray's Spanikopita Turkey Burgers tons of times, but they still aren't the healthiest way to go. By losing the bun and making some healthy switches, I miss hundreds of calories without sacfrificing the delicious flavors I love! Be warned- you're family might get hooked!
A light, refreshing spring time salad...
This was my first ever attempt at making a GM smoothie. Not only did I enjoy it, but my daughters who are VERY picky and not big veggie fans had 2 cups each. WIN- WIN!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Hazelnut and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Dressing
- Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze
- P90X Recovery Drink Alternative
- Skinny Eggplant Parmigiana
- Crispy Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- 5 Ingredient Soup
- Chicken Parm
- Mexican Chicken Breast
- Tangy Garlic-Citrus Parsley Sauce
- Grilled Salmon with Herbs