More About JAMIE_CHRISTINE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A favorite from my childhood. My mom's recipe for cottage pie tweaked with low-fat substitutions (except for the butter which I'd rather keep all-natural than use margarine with all its artificial ingredients and preservatives). Great if you don't have a whole lot of cash to spend on a big meal for the whole family.
I just had to share my favorite recipe for a filling breakfast with lots of fiber and protein for only 308 calories! And it only takes one skillet so there isn't much of a clean-up!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Kate B's Amazing Kale and Eggs
- Light French Toast
- Three-Cheese Macaroni from 'The SparkPeople Cookbook'
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Easy Steamed Fish Packets
- Blueberry Flax Seed Muffins
- Cranberry-Orange Creme Brulee
- Noodles with Easy Peanut Sauce
- Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
All my favorite exotic, spicy ethic foods made-over healthy style!
|Recipes by Jamie_Christine (me!)
All my weird diet-friendly concoctions I come up with during my weight loss journey!
|No Longer Sinful Desserts
Desserts I don't have to feel *too* guilty eating ;)
|Other Must-Try Recipes
Yummy-looking recipes that I want to try!