More About CECHANDLER
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This baked hash brown alternative is a wonderful way to use Butternut Squash, and can be used with other squashes as well. It's a healthy alternative to very starchy potato hash browns and is great for getting a couple servings of veggies in your day!
Normally I have this with tuna added in, but today it's just Rice and veggies
Easy to make, and delicious!
Intense comfort food
This pasta is quick, easy, and delicious!!!
A delicious red curry soup
I love the texture and multitude of tastes in this breakfast.
Raw dressing...great for your health and immune system
This is from "Elementary My Dear and Fabulously Low Fat". I found it at http://www.mealsforyou.com/cgi
-bin/recipe?id.6442 . Most of the nutritional values add up, but the sodium content on the site is 759 mg vs. 1730 mg on spark people. This dish is incredible!
Quick, simple, and great taste!
This is the alternative recipe for those fat-ridden things we love
This curry is rich and wonderful!!!
This spicy soup is a childhood favorite!
This salad has a little bit of everything and is very versatile...and filling!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Butternut Squash Hashbrowns
- Mocha Frap-un-ccino Un-Chained Recipe Contest
- Unchained Recipe Contest - Bacon Cheeseburger
- Soothing Asian Lettuce Wraps (Unchained Recipe Contest)
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad Unchained Recipe Contest
- Smokehouse Chicken (unchained recipe contest!)
- Idaho Turkey
- Egg & Sausage Breakfast Muffin Sandwich
- Sesame Chicken
- Green Chicken Chili