More About FABULOSA5
Recipes I've Shared:
a family favorite. Can substitute other fruits such as dried cranberries or apricots or other nuts such as walnuts.
Quinoa is a high protein grain and works well as a substitute for couscous. You can make this without oil and reduce the calories further, but the oil makes the flavors blend better. Any fresh herbs may be used. I listed parsley but acutally used mint, basil, savory and oregano. Serving size is based on 1/4 cup of dry quinoa.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Thai Noodle Salad
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Fresh Tomato, Basil, and Garlic Sauce over Angel Hair Pasta
- Memories of Morocco Chickpea Salad
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil Salad Dressing
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Coach Nicole's Favorite Summer Salad
- Roasted Beet Salad