More About CHARITY1973
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Try this light and fluffy version of a sweet potato casserole.
Carb-y goodness for glycogen refueling. Honey, dried fruit
Wanna try your hand at homemade Greek Yoghurt? It's so simple and fast (and cheap) that you won't go back to store bought. This recipe is nonfat and gives 25% calcium in 100g serving.
You will need a few items that you might not have on hand so prepare before hand to make it easy.
If you have a few hours to spare, try these beauties. We can't get whole wheat muffins in NZ so I make them when I can.
Adapted from Masterchef Australia Season 1 from Souvlaki For The Soul Blog http://souvlakiforthesoul.com/
BR>Uses cream instead of butter
Recipes I've Rated:
- Coach Nicole's Cocoa-Nut Buddies
- Baked Pear and Blue Cheese Salad
- Black magic cake
- Low Sodium/Cholesterol Hollandaise Sauce
- Turkey Taco Salad
- Slow Cooker Pork with Greens and Beans
- Low Fat Hot Milk Sponge Cake
- Applesauce Carrot Cake
- Sophy's Chicken Maple Sausage Patties #1
- Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
- Chicken and brocolli casserole our way
- Easy microwave hollandaise sauce (lighter)