More About CHARITY1973
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Wanna try your hand at homemade Greek Yoghurt? It's so simple and fast (and cheap) that you won't go back to store bought. This recipe is nonfat and gives 25% calcium in 100g serving.
You will need a few items that you might not have on hand so prepare before hand to make it easy.
If you have a few hours to spare, try these beauties. We can't get whole wheat muffins in NZ so I make them when I can.
Adapted from Masterchef Australia Season 1 from Souvlaki For The Soul Blog http://souvlakiforthesoul.com/
BR>Uses cream instead of butter
Recipes I've Rated:
- Baked Pear and Blue Cheese Salad
- Black magic cake
- Low Sodium/Cholesterol Hollandaise Sauce
- Turkey Taco Salad
- Slow Cooker Pork with Greens and Beans
- Low Fat Hot Milk Sponge Cake
- Applesauce Carrot Cake
- Sophy's Chicken Maple Sausage Patties #1
- Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
- Chicken and brocolli casserole our way
- Fudgy Brownies
- Easy microwave hollandaise sauce (lighter)