More About MSROZZIE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Hearty cold weather comfort food
Start to finish 50 minutes; serves 8
COOK'S TIP: For crispier potatoes, bake 10-15 minutes longer.
Serve with 3oz lean protein or 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, quinoa, wheat couscous etc.
Savory potato salad for cookout, picnic and party meals.
Pasta Sauce with ground beef
Quick and easy side item for any dinner meal.
Hear Healthy Recipe
Quick and easy chicken soup for a rainy day.
Quick and easy fried rice with shrimp.
A hearty and nutritious soup.
Vegetable lover's delight. Good recipe for plan ahead meals.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Easy French Onion Soup
- Orange Chicken
- Greek Penne Pasta Salad
- Chicken Pad Thai
- Shrimp Pad Thai
- Three-Cheese Macaroni from 'The SparkPeople Cookbook'
- Lean Philly Cheesesteak
- Huevos Rancheros
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooker Provencal Chicken and Beans
- 5-Minute Berry Smoothie
- Slimmer Sausage and Peppers
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Italian Herb Seasoning
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Thai Noodle Salad
- Better Beef and Broccoli
- Simple Grilled Salmon
- Best Broccoli of Your Life