More About LUVPOETESS
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
All fruit, no dairy
The variety taste of each ingredient give this smoothie a distinct flavor of its own.
A mix of blueberries, strawberries and banana with chocolate give this nutritious and refreshing drink a taste of decadence.
With no overpowering flavor, this smoothie satisfies the appetite, and the taste leaves you wanting more.
If you like apples, and you like sweets, this is a perfect healthy, sweet treat.
Banana, orange, strawberry juice with an apple, grapes, and carrots. Frothy and a bit chewy because of the apple and grape skin. Like eating a drink. Sweet and healthy. Satisfies three fruit servings and a vegetable serving.
Using Splenda or sugar will lessen the calorie count, but the agave is healthier.
Delicious smoothie - 8 oz. servings. Add ice if you like it colder.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Chicken with Couscous and Veggies
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Roll-Up
- Canned pink Salmon Patties
- Microwave Egg White Omelet
- Dijon Potato Salad
- No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake
- Dark and Delicious Red Potato Salad
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Banana Express
- Creamed Ground Turkey
- 20-Minute Chicken Parmesan