More About BEEGIRL54
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Originally a recipe from the Tenderflake website, but I've modified it to make it somewhat healthier and yummier!
This came from one of the ladies at my mom's book club. Do not be fooled by the name - this is delicious.
The first time I made this, the 3 guys I was living with were sneaking so many tastes that at the end of the 2 hour cooking time there was only half left!
Very hearty and filling soup. My go-to soup for cold and flu season, and great for picky eaters.
A favorite to this day! Easy to make and steak becomes so tender cooking in the slightly spicy tomato sauce.
Easy and fun recipe to make. My sister and I loved baking these with mom and are some of our first memories. Every time I bring these to someone's house they ask for the recipe.
We always had pasta at least once a week growing up. This recipe changes things up a bit. If you love spaghetti and meatballs, you'll love this variation.
A danish family friend, Sue, handed this down. Amazing flavor develops in 60 mins and creates a light tasty sauce!
My boyfriend whipped this up in 5 minutes last night when we had another couple over for dinner. You likely already have all the ingredients on hand. This was a huge hit!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Baked Chicken with Garlic and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Chicken with Cheesy Mushroom Gravy
- Healthy Moussaka
- Grandma Mac's Potato Salad- 1/2 cup per serving
- Guinness Beef & Bacon Stew
- Sesame Chicken
- Baked Egg Cups
- Roasted Broccoli
- Terrific Turkey Meatloaf
- Grilled Garlic Citrus Flank Steak
- Beef and Noodles
- Spinach Turkey Burgers
- Caprese Salad
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Steak Tips with Peppered Mushroom Gravy
- Sweet Potato Wedges with Rosemary
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Lemon Soy Marinated chops