More About QUEENLATIFA
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Got this recipe from my sister-in-laws friend while we were playing cards one night. This recipe makes A LOT of snacks! It is not really a "diet" snack, but it sure is good!
I have used apple, cooked pumpkin, pineapple, zuchini and mandarin orangees with good results.
I have used almonds, walnuts and pecans for the nuts.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Carob Chip Cookies
- Amish Friendship Bread
- Sesame Chicken
- Meatloaf Vegetable Muffins
- Chicken Corn Casserole
- Stuffed Baby Zucchini for Two
- Monday pasta
- GOLDEN LENTIL SOUP
- No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake
- Mushroom Barley Soup
- Cheesey Sweet Potatoes
- Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos
- Bacon Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Susan's Healthy Choices