More About ESIARNY
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Beef and pork, serve over egg noodles!
Simple, fast, not too sweet, but fulfills that chocolate craving.
Spicy, filling, great for tacos!
Delicious! Substitute or add fruit!
Use beef, or turkey, or leave the meat out!
Spicy from the Thai chili sauce, with a bite from the dill.
1. Add the oil, garlic, onions, potatoes and the spices to a pan to heat and get golden.
2. Add chicken and 3.5 cups of water. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is tender.
4. Add chickpeas. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Serve over flatbread. Drizzle lemon juice over the stew and sprinkle with sumax.