More About MRSKATEDUVALL
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
The basic recipe is from Everyday Paleo, but adapted for my husband who found it too tart.
from everyday paleo
from PraticalPaleo, adapted for my house.
adapted from everyday paleo family
adapted from everyday paleo.
my number one go to breakfast.
A basic recipe that can be altered with garlic, cayenne pepper or other seasonings.
MAKING USE OF LEFTOVER SQUASH, SHRIMP FOR A LENTEN MEAL
from the nom nom paleio website.
I made up a yummy breakfast.
Cornish game hen, cooked down, with veggies and noodles added for a yummy soup
soup for lunches in december using bob red mill vegi mix
I love making chilli, throwing everything in a crock pot and inviting the family over. I call this five alarm chili, but you can adjust the heat.
pasta with the garden veggies I had on hand, sauted in olive oil and garlic, fresh basil and rosemary.
I like to use beans that I soak, and cook in the crock pot the day before. You can use rinsed and drained canned beans. This is an adaptation to a recipe from diabetic cooking magazine, I added olives, onions, fresh herbs.
I used the land o lake sautee butter/ olive oil combo.
various veggies from the cubboard, beans and broth from the pantry thrown into the crockpot for a quick and easy almost meatless monday supper.
my new years eve treat
a basic sauce for lasagne, pasta, soup base.
A sneaky fiber protien filled breakfast or post work out snack.
chicken thighs seasoned with jerk seasoning, stir fried with onions and bok choy
looking for ways to use grains, I experimented and came up with this pilaf.
a simple glaze with lots of flavor
I created this recipe so my athletic teenage son could have something to eat with his daily gallon of milk.
slow cooking heavenly soup
sweet potato, parsnips, carrots roasted in a olive oil citrus ginger dressing
a blended breakfast
Recipes I've Rated:
- Hot & Sweet Ginger Garlic Chicken
- Turkey Gravy- paleo comfort foods
- Low Carb Meatloaf
- Tilapia Veracruz with Cilantro Rice
- Hoppin John
- Hoppin John - New Year's Day dish
- Savory Sweet Potato Mash
- Pork and Broccoli StirFry
- Black Beans and Brown Rice
- Chicken Lo Mein
- Chicken lo mien (chick thighs)
- Homemade Stewed Chicken and Broth
- Cornbeef and cabbage
- Mediterranean Stuffed Round Zucchini
- Egg Plant Lasagna (Low Carb)
- Vegetable Lo Mein
- Limey Trout
- Garden Potato Salad
- Red Beet, Goat Cheese and Walnut Salad
- Seared Cod with Peach-Mango Salsa
- Grilled Chicken Quesadilla
- Traditional Hummus
- Single-Serving California-Style Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Ginger Pear Bran Muffins
- Dell's Hopping John
- Mole Sauce
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Savory Greek Beans (Fasolia Gigantes)
- Chicken-Veggie Quesadillas with Ranch Yogurt Sauce
- Easy Bean Tostadas
- Carrot, Potato and Swiss Chard Curry
- Vegan Bruschetta
- Bean / green chocolate smoothie
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Tasty Swiss chard
- Zucchini, spinach, mushroom egg white quiche
- Cool-as-a-Cucumber Raita
- Swiss Chard with Carrots and Onions
- Layered Greek Dip
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Lentils Puttanesca
- Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Roasted Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
- Massaged Kale Salad
- Crunchy Cabbage Ramen Noodle Salad
- Cous cous and lentils with feta