More About MRSKATEDUVALL
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I used the land o lake sautee butter/ olive oil combo.
various veggies from the cubboard, beans and broth from the pantry thrown into the crockpot for a quick and easy almost meatless monday supper.
my new years eve treat
a basic sauce for lasagne, pasta, soup base.
A sneaky fiber protien filled breakfast or post work out snack.
chicken thighs seasoned with jerk seasoning, stir fried with onions and bok choy
looking for ways to use grains, I experimented and came up with this pilaf.
a simple glaze with lots of flavor
I created this recipe so my athletic teenage son could have something to eat with his daily gallon of milk.
slow cooking heavenly soup
sweet potato, parsnips, carrots roasted in a olive oil citrus ginger dressing
a blended breakfast
Recipes I've Rated:
- California Style Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Ginger Pear Bran Muffins
- Dell's Hopping John
- Mole Sauce
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Savory Greek Beans (Fasolia Gigantes)
- Chicken-Veggie Quesadillas with Ranch Yogurt Sauce
- Easy Bean Tostadas
- Carrot, Potato and Swiss Chard Curry
- Vegan Bruschetta
- Bean / green chocolate smoothie
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Tasty Swiss chard
- Zucchini, spinach, mushroom egg white quiche
- Cool-as-a-Cucumber Raita
- Swiss Chard with Carrots and Onions
- Layered Greek Dip
- Boston Baked Beans
- Lentils Puttanesca
- Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Roasted Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
- Massaged Kale Salad
- Cabbage Noodle Salad
- Cous cous and lentils with feta