More About MRSKATEDUVALL
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
MAKING USE OF LEFTOVER SQUASH, SHRIMP FOR A LENTEN MEAL
from the nom nom paleio website.
I made up a yummy breakfast.
Cornish game hen, cooked down, with veggies and noodles added for a yummy soup
soup for lunches in december using bob red mill vegi mix
I love making chilli, throwing everything in a crock pot and inviting the family over. I call this five alarm chili, but you can adjust the heat.
pasta with the garden veggies I had on hand, sauted in olive oil and garlic, fresh basil and rosemary.
I like to use beans that I soak, and cook in the crock pot the day before. You can use rinsed and drained canned beans. This is an adaptation to a recipe from diabetic cooking magazine, I added olives, onions, fresh herbs.
I used the land o lake sautee butter/ olive oil combo.
various veggies from the cubboard, beans and broth from the pantry thrown into the crockpot for a quick and easy almost meatless monday supper.
my new years eve treat
a basic sauce for lasagne, pasta, soup base.
A sneaky fiber protien filled breakfast or post work out snack.
chicken thighs seasoned with jerk seasoning, stir fried with onions and bok choy
looking for ways to use grains, I experimented and came up with this pilaf.
a simple glaze with lots of flavor
I created this recipe so my athletic teenage son could have something to eat with his daily gallon of milk.
slow cooking heavenly soup
sweet potato, parsnips, carrots roasted in a olive oil citrus ginger dressing
a blended breakfast
Recipes I've Rated:
- Turkey Gravy- paleo comfort foods
- Low Carb Meatloaf
- Tilapia Veracruz with Cilantro Rice
- Hoppin John
- Hoppin John - New Year's Day dish
- Savory Sweet Potato Mash
- Pork and Broccoli StirFry
- Black Beans and Brown Rice
- Chicken Lo Mein
- Chicken lo mien (chick thighs)
- Homemade Stewed Chicken and Broth
- Cornbeef and cabbage
- Mediterranean Stuffed Round Zucchini
- Egg Plant Lasagna (Low Carb)
- Vegetable Lo Mein
- Limey Trout
- Garden Potato Salad
- Red Beet, Goat Cheese and Walnut Salad
- Seared Cod with Peach-Mango Salsa
- Grilled Chicken Quesadilla
- Traditional Hummus
- Single-Serving California-Style Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Ginger Pear Bran Muffins
- Dell's Hopping John
- Mole Sauce
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Savory Greek Beans (Fasolia Gigantes)
- Chicken-Veggie Quesadillas with Ranch Yogurt Sauce
- Easy Bean Tostadas
- Carrot, Potato and Swiss Chard Curry
- Vegan Bruschetta
- Bean / green chocolate smoothie
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Tasty Swiss chard
- Zucchini, spinach, mushroom egg white quiche
- Cool-as-a-Cucumber Raita
- Swiss Chard with Carrots and Onions
- Layered Greek Dip
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Lentils Puttanesca
- Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Roasted Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
- Massaged Kale Salad
- Crunchy Cabbage Ramen Noodle Salad
- Cous cous and lentils with feta