More About LONEPALM757
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I pressure cooked the squash until done, then mashed it prior to putting in pan.
I add different types of root veges depending on what's on sale. Can add beets, carrots, parsnips, etc. I use seed potatoes that are yellow, purple and red for color.
I eat this with or without bread for a sandwich.
Easy and so good.
This recipe is cooked using a rice cooker and an electric wok.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Supreme Squash Casserole
- Slow Cooker Swedish Cabbage Rolls
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Tater Tot Ground Turkey Casserole - Super Easy
- Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Banana Walnut Protein Muffins
- Coach Nicole's Vegetarian Lentil Loaf
- Healthy Moussaka
- Easy & Wholesome Zucchini Muffins
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Greek-Spiced Baked Shrimp
- Turkey Pasta Bake with Spinach
- Venison Slow Cooker Roast
- Mexican Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Snacks, Desserts, Drinks