More About RED_DEVIL_APRIL
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A creation I came up with that turned out really tasty.
Great healthy stir fry.
Healthy & tasty serve hot or cold.
A taste of the tropics. My son doesn't like salmon so I added Swai for him. You can also divide the fish between each person to get a flavor of both types.
Very flavorful & easy to make meatless casserole.
Easy, & healthy breakfast casserole.
This is a strong flavorful beef stew to enjoy on a cold evening.
Low fat, and the guacamole & sprouts give it a nice twist.
Lower fat version of sausages & kraut.
This is a nice thick fall time soup to enjoy on a cold night.
A great side dish in the fall.
Added protein to an old favorite. Takes some of the guilt away.
Great fall shake, with lots of protein. If you use different protein powder it will vary on the calories & protein.
Turn your summer & fall veggies into a yummy desert even the kids will love.
A Greek twist to the tuna sandwich.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Power Up Almond Butter Dip
- Huevos Rancheros
- Low-Sugar Chai-Spiced Banana-Nut Muffins
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Coconut-Cilantro Rice with Lime
- Dijon Roasted Red Potatoes
- Strawberries and Cream Surprise Cupcakes
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Peanut Butter Fudge Protein Bars
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Slow Cooker Cream of Chicken and Rice Soup
- Pasta with Butternut Squash & Sage Brown Butter
- Debo's Tuna & Greek Yogurt Salad
- Samantha's Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
- Lemon Herb Chicken Ring
- Burnt Caramel Ice Cream
- Creamy Parmesan Broiled Tilapia
- Morning Frittatas
- Dorito Taco Salad
- Easy Steamed Fish Packets
- Beet Chocolate Cake
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Greens
- New York Strip Steak with Whiskey-Mushroom Sauce