More About DMATTISON
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Mushrooms and fresh peppers make this a tasty treat, add some Thai chili sauce and pepper flakes for a kick.
Simple pasta salad that keeps well for quick meals.
Quick lunch or cut into sections and serve as an appetizer.
Chicken salad with yogurt instead of mayo! Spiced up and crunched up with Jalapeno and Jicama.
Tasty burger, low in fat and calories. Serve with baked sweet potato fries for a complete, filling meal under 500 calories. (see Sweet Potato fries recipe in sides section)
Great make ahead tuna salad for sandwiches, stuffing in peppers or accompanied by cottage cheese or fruit.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- EAS Strawberry Whey Protein Smoothie
- The BEST Tuna Salad
- Five-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Pumpkin Brownies
- BC Triple Chunk Brownies, Low fat, low cal
- Topless Chicken Pot Pie
- Mediterranean Chicken Soup
- Simply Bake Tilapia with Roasted Vegetables from Gorton'sŪ
- Tangy Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Pong Pong Pork Chops
- Apple Hand Pies
- Cream of Tomato Soup
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Whole Wheat Waffles
- Sesame Chicken
- Sweet Potato Chili Chips
- Steamed Clams in wine and butter
- 20-Minute Chicken Parmesan
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Honey Chicken Kabobs
- Grilled Chicken with Fruity Salsa
- Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Chicken-Veggie Stir Fry
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Beef and Broccoli
- Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Pork Goulash
- Pork Goulash in Crockpot