More About PAML66
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Tasty, spicy, and healthy, this soup will stick to your ribs! It's hot from the stovetop and spicy from the cayenne pepper.
Quick to make and delicious, this salad is packed with protein and flavor, but not calories. Serve in a tomato or on a bed of lettuce for a tasty lunch!
Adapted from Cupcakes & Kale Chips (using low-fat cheddar cheese)
Zucchini, bananas, oats, and chocolate come together in a tasty breakfast treat at just 150 calories each. Delicious!
Adapted from "Luv a Bargain" - No bake oatmeal bites to squash that chocolate craving.
Sugar-free, fat free, and tasty!
Fall flavors come together in these hearty, moist, delicious muffins.
Use up the last of summer's zucchini as you ease into the flavors of fall. Try adding walnuts or pecans for added texture and extra protein.
A light, slightly sweet, slightly spicy muffin that goes well with anything from chili to a salad.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Vegan Lentil Soup with Kale
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Zucchini and Blueberry Wheat Muffins
- Low Fat Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- Low fat Banana Bread
- Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- guacamole, low cholesterol
- Baked Banana Oatmeal
- Crustless Spinach Quiche *Breakfast to Go*
- lip smacking lemon cookies
- Lemon Bars
- Pumpkin Cake
- Apple Streusel Cinnamon Swirl Muffins
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Carrot Zucchini muffins
- Fabulous Zucchini Bread Muffins
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- 1234 HCG Tomato Basil Soup
- Low Fat, Low Calorie Zucchini Bread