More About CHIIEDDY
Recipes I've Shared:
Inspired by a Mexican Salsa
A tasty pasta recipe thrown together
Made in advance, wrapped tightly in plastic and frozen, these become quick, on the go breakfasts.
I converted Alton Brown's sweet potato pie recipe to vegan for my sister in law. My husband claims he can't tell the difference.
Modified Version of the Recipe submitted by KHILKEY. This version removed all canned vegetables and uses real mashed potatoes. This version is slightly more calories, fat, etc, but reduced your sodium by about half.
I've been looking for ways to get higher protein into my diet and have experimented with this recipe. I use this as a low calorie way to supplement protein in my diet and using egg whites reduces cholesterol intake as well.
Originally by BRAND.NEW.ME - Skips the refried beans and dessert and removes tabasco (replaced with a green chili pepper) to reduce sodium.
Just an easy teriyaki stir fry
Adapted from Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker Cookbook, I made some healthy modifications to try to lower the sodium content
Quick and easy recipe
I was looking for a quick snack one day and threw this togethere. It'd do well as a side, snack or increase the proportions for a full meal.
A classic St. Patty's Day special!
This is the TOPPINGS only for pizza dough serving 8. Make sure to find a pizza dough recipe and add it as well to your nutritional chart. I use Whole Wheat Pizza Dough, BREAD MACHINE by BMXWHEELIE
Simple Mac and Cheese. Use whatever Cheese you Like
Homemade stock makes this a winter staple. It can be frozen and kept for lunches.
This recipe was a favorite when I was growing up. I tend to make it when I'm feeling like home cooking.
An easy way to make leftover turkey something new!
A healthy version of a standard Banana Bread recipe using whole wheat flour, sugar substitute, and egg substitute. Remove the walnuts for a nut-free version
This easy to make curry recipe is wonderful.
Provided by SparkMember HANNAHLAH in the SparkJews Passover Recipe thread.
For Passover. Recipe from Spark User SHOLOMIT in the Passover Recipes thread in the SparkJews forum.
This old world favorite is always a hit. Use Kosher for Passover ingredients for a holiday classic.
This version leaves the skin on for more potassium!
Low Calorie, Low Sodium, High Protein, High Fiber
Originally recommended as a side dish, I use this recipe as a main course by eating 2 muffins (1 serving in the calculator here). This Passover recipe from the "MealLeaniYumm!" cookbook. It can also be found online at http://tinyurl.com/yrycjo
By Rabbi Ruth Smith
Recipes I've Rated:
- Spinach Quiche to Go
- Chicken Divan
- lentil extravaganza
- pork chop stoganoff
- Whole Wheat Pizza Dough, BREAD MACHINE
- Maple Pecan Chicken
- Spicy Chicken Burgers
- Sweet Potato & Apple Kugel
- Apple and Pork Stir-fry with Ginger
- Rogan Josh - (Lamb Curry)
- Turkey Kielbasa Cannellini
- Bavarian Beef
- Mexican Casserole
- Dijon-Tarragon Cream Chicken
- The Perfect LOW FAT Pumpkin Pie
- King's Ranch Chicken
- Gingery Chicken Noodle Soup
- Vegan Artichoke Risotto
- angie's southern macaroni pie reduced fat
- Garlic Chicken Pasta with Lime
- Simple Chicken Pot Pie
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Tofu Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe
- Moroccan Chicken & Lentils
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burritos
- Feta Mushroom Spinach Quiche
- Spinach Lasagna Roll -ups
- Loose Cabbage Rolls
- Chicken Stuffed with Apples and Almonds
- Meatloaf with a Surprise
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Marinated Flank Steak
- Black Bean Chicken
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Veggie/Chicken Pasta Alfredo
- Chicken Cacciatore Made Easy
- Eggplant Parmigiana with Steak Tip Mafioso
- Healthy Moussaka